For many small business owners and managers, the idea of workforce planning may be a little intimidating but workforce planning doesn’t need to be corporate, complex or cold. The reality is quite different and is just as important for a smaller business as it is for a big business – possibly even more important! In large organisations, you always have someone to cover a role and more than one person with the skills but in a SME life isn’t like that. We all have to wear multiple hats and often we are the only person with the qualifications for our role. In a SME it’s critical to have the right people with the right skills.
- Beat the summer heat and keep your employees cool
- Eye contact – myth or fact?
- New rules for fixed term contracts – what you need to know Part 3
- New rules for fixed term contracts – what you need to know Part 2
- New rules for fixed term contracts – what you need to know Part 1
- Visa update – expanding employer sponsored pathways to permanent residence
- New rules for fixed term contracts
- New hearing test requirements for NSW workers
- Change to Labour Market Testing – New Requirement For A ‘Continuous Period’ Of Advertising
- How to avoid your Christmas party going HaYwire
- Making the most of your December!
- 2023 Business XCellence Awards
- Exploring coaching as a leadership approach
- Mastering Difficult Conversations
- Spark Festival 2023