If your organisation has a position to fill it can be quite confusing on what’s needed. Do I need a job description? Do I need to write a separate job advertisement? The answer is: you need both. There is a common misconception that these documents are similar however a job description and a job ad serve different purposes and contain different information. Understanding the difference between them can be useful for both employers and job seekers.
- Beat the summer heat and keep your employees cool
- Eye contact – myth or fact?
- New rules for fixed term contracts – what you need to know Part 3
- New rules for fixed term contracts – what you need to know Part 2
- New rules for fixed term contracts – what you need to know Part 1
- Visa update – expanding employer sponsored pathways to permanent residence
- New rules for fixed term contracts
- New hearing test requirements for NSW workers
- Change to Labour Market Testing – New Requirement For A ‘Continuous Period’ Of Advertising
- How to avoid your Christmas party going HaYwire
- Making the most of your December!
- 2023 Business XCellence Awards
- Exploring coaching as a leadership approach
- Mastering Difficult Conversations
- Spark Festival 2023