An Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a workplace-based program that provides employees with a range of services designed to support their well-being and address personal and work-related issues that may affect their job performance, health, and overall quality of life. An EAP is usually offered as part of the overall benefits package and is intended to help employees cope with a variety of issues, including stress, anxiety, depression, substance abuse, financial problems, legal issues, and relationship problems.
- Making HR compliance easy
- AI in HR
- Post termination restraint
- Beat the summer heat and keep your employees cool
- Eye contact – myth or fact?
- New rules for fixed term contracts – what you need to know Part 3
- New rules for fixed term contracts – what you need to know Part 2
- New rules for fixed term contracts – what you need to know Part 1
- Visa update – expanding employer sponsored pathways to permanent residence
- New rules for fixed term contracts
- New hearing test requirements for NSW workers
- Change to Labour Market Testing – New Requirement For A ‘Continuous Period’ Of Advertising
- How to avoid your Christmas party going HaYwire
- Making the most of your December!
- 2023 Business XCellence Awards