The sound of Christmas carols and the planning of the work Christmas party has commenced, it’s that time of year again! Staff are keen to get festive and social with their colleagues, fun to be had by all! ………Next minute the Christmas party has gone hAyWiRe and you are left with an awkward situation to manage, what to do…..? As an employer there are steps you can take to minimise the impact on your business and ensure a safe environment.
- Beat the summer heat and keep your employees cool
- Eye contact – myth or fact?
- New rules for fixed term contracts – what you need to know Part 3
- New rules for fixed term contracts – what you need to know Part 2
- New rules for fixed term contracts – what you need to know Part 1
- Visa update – expanding employer sponsored pathways to permanent residence
- New rules for fixed term contracts
- New hearing test requirements for NSW workers
- Change to Labour Market Testing – New Requirement For A ‘Continuous Period’ Of Advertising
- How to avoid your Christmas party going HaYwire
- Making the most of your December!
- 2023 Business XCellence Awards
- Exploring coaching as a leadership approach
- Mastering Difficult Conversations
- Spark Festival 2023