We are pleased to announce we have again been nominated as a FINALIST in the Australian Women’s Small Business Champion Awards! The awards seek to recognise women leaving their mark throughout Australia and contributing to the positive future of small business in many sectors and industries. Women with rich experiences from different professions are awarded the recognition they deserve on a national level. We are privileged to be amongst the finalists and feel proud to have our performance and high standards of work recognised and are humbled by this tremendous achievement!
- Beat the summer heat and keep your employees cool
- Eye contact – myth or fact?
- New rules for fixed term contracts – what you need to know Part 3
- New rules for fixed term contracts – what you need to know Part 2
- New rules for fixed term contracts – what you need to know Part 1
- Visa update – expanding employer sponsored pathways to permanent residence
- New rules for fixed term contracts
- New hearing test requirements for NSW workers
- Change to Labour Market Testing – New Requirement For A ‘Continuous Period’ Of Advertising
- How to avoid your Christmas party going HaYwire
- Making the most of your December!
- 2023 Business XCellence Awards
- Exploring coaching as a leadership approach
- Mastering Difficult Conversations
- Spark Festival 2023