For many of us working from home has continued to be a significant part of work life during financial year 2021-2022. Many employees don’t know they can claim a deduction for working from home expenses. Helping employees make the most of their tax return is a great way to set yourself apart as an employer who cares. There are three ways to calculate a claim. Employees should choose the one that helps them achieve the best return
- Making HR compliance easy
- AI in HR
- Post termination restraint
- Beat the summer heat and keep your employees cool
- Eye contact – myth or fact?
- New rules for fixed term contracts – what you need to know Part 3
- New rules for fixed term contracts – what you need to know Part 2
- New rules for fixed term contracts – what you need to know Part 1
- Visa update – expanding employer sponsored pathways to permanent residence
- New rules for fixed term contracts
- New hearing test requirements for NSW workers
- Change to Labour Market Testing – New Requirement For A ‘Continuous Period’ Of Advertising
- How to avoid your Christmas party going HaYwire
- Making the most of your December!
- 2023 Business XCellence Awards