Businesses may be able to claim an immediate deduction for expenses through the temporary full expensing measure. This allows a business to claim an immediate deduction for new assets if they have a turnover of less than $5 billion, and for second-hand assets if the business has a turnover of less than $50 million. The assets must be first held, used or installed for use between 6 October 2020 and 30 June 2023.
- New rules for fixed term contracts – what you need to know Part 3
- New rules for fixed term contracts – what you need to know Part 2
- New rules for fixed term contracts – what you need to know Part 1
- Visa update – expanding employer sponsored pathways to permanent residence
- New rules for fixed term contracts
- New hearing test requirements for NSW workers
- Change to Labour Market Testing – New Requirement For A ‘Continuous Period’ Of Advertising
- How to avoid your Christmas party going HaYwire
- Making the most of your December!
- 2023 Business XCellence Awards
- Exploring coaching as a leadership approach
- Mastering Difficult Conversations
- Spark Festival 2023
- From chaos to calm
- Creating bonus guidelines