As of the 15th July 2022, full time, part time and casual employees covered by the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Services Award; Aged Care Award; Ambulance and Patient Transport Award; Health Professionals and Support Services Award; Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Award; or Supported Employment Services Award can again access to 2 weeks’ unpaid pandemic leave. This leave is available immediately to all employees who are required to self-isolate. It does not need to be accrued first and employees do not need to use all their paid leave before accessing it.
- Beat the summer heat and keep your employees cool
- Eye contact – myth or fact?
- New rules for fixed term contracts – what you need to know Part 3
- New rules for fixed term contracts – what you need to know Part 2
- New rules for fixed term contracts – what you need to know Part 1
- Visa update – expanding employer sponsored pathways to permanent residence
- New rules for fixed term contracts
- New hearing test requirements for NSW workers
- Change to Labour Market Testing – New Requirement For A ‘Continuous Period’ Of Advertising
- How to avoid your Christmas party going HaYwire
- Making the most of your December!
- 2023 Business XCellence Awards
- Exploring coaching as a leadership approach
- Mastering Difficult Conversations
- Spark Festival 2023