Beyond Blue recently launched a new service to support Small Business Owners (with less than 20 employees), called NewAccess. NewAccess is a free and confidential mental health coaching program, developed by Beyond Blue to give small business owners, including sole traders the support they need. For larger businesses in NSW, the state government has collaborated with the Black Dog Institute offer free, expert led training and coaching for employers, leaders and employees of NSW businesses with less than 200 employees to support mental health in the workplace for a limited time.
- Beat the summer heat and keep your employees cool
- Eye contact – myth or fact?
- New rules for fixed term contracts – what you need to know Part 3
- New rules for fixed term contracts – what you need to know Part 2
- New rules for fixed term contracts – what you need to know Part 1
- Visa update – expanding employer sponsored pathways to permanent residence
- New rules for fixed term contracts
- New hearing test requirements for NSW workers
- Change to Labour Market Testing – New Requirement For A ‘Continuous Period’ Of Advertising
- How to avoid your Christmas party going HaYwire
- Making the most of your December!
- 2023 Business XCellence Awards
- Exploring coaching as a leadership approach
- Mastering Difficult Conversations
- Spark Festival 2023