Impact HR Consulting signs MOU with ODA Advisory Consistent with the desire to provide a full range of advisory services to clients, ODA Advisory (ODAA) and Impact HR Consulting (Impact HR) have signed an important Memorandum of Understanding, which will see the two organisations expand their advisory services reach into the small to medium business sectors in NSW.
- Making HR compliance easy
- AI in HR
- Post termination restraint
- Beat the summer heat and keep your employees cool
- Eye contact – myth or fact?
- New rules for fixed term contracts – what you need to know Part 3
- New rules for fixed term contracts – what you need to know Part 2
- New rules for fixed term contracts – what you need to know Part 1
- Visa update – expanding employer sponsored pathways to permanent residence
- New rules for fixed term contracts
- New hearing test requirements for NSW workers
- Change to Labour Market Testing – New Requirement For A ‘Continuous Period’ Of Advertising
- How to avoid your Christmas party going HaYwire
- Making the most of your December!
- 2023 Business XCellence Awards