Impact HR is proud to be the outsourced HR partner for a number of global organisations and local businesses who need to sponsor employees to work in Australia. We collaborate with several immigration companies to ensure that our clients have the team they need. Part of this process often includes the mandatory advertising of positions to ensure that suitably qualified Australians are employed in appropriate roles. The Department of Immigration requires this labour market testing to be completed on a government job site. Work Force Australia launched on July 4th 2022 and replaces Job Active.
- Beat the summer heat and keep your employees cool
- Eye contact – myth or fact?
- New rules for fixed term contracts – what you need to know Part 3
- New rules for fixed term contracts – what you need to know Part 2
- New rules for fixed term contracts – what you need to know Part 1
- Visa update – expanding employer sponsored pathways to permanent residence
- New rules for fixed term contracts
- New hearing test requirements for NSW workers
- Change to Labour Market Testing – New Requirement For A ‘Continuous Period’ Of Advertising
- How to avoid your Christmas party going HaYwire
- Making the most of your December!
- 2023 Business XCellence Awards
- Exploring coaching as a leadership approach
- Mastering Difficult Conversations
- Spark Festival 2023