For babies born or adopted after 1st July 2023, there are some important changes to Australian Government funded Parental Leave Pay system. The current entitlement to 18 weeks of parental leave pay at minimum wage will increase to 20 weeks, or 100 days for those who work 5 days a week. This is a family entitlement which means that if you have a partner, they’ll access at least 2 weeks of this leave. Single parents can access the full 20 weeks themselves.
- Beat the summer heat and keep your employees cool
- Eye contact – myth or fact?
- New rules for fixed term contracts – what you need to know Part 3
- New rules for fixed term contracts – what you need to know Part 2
- New rules for fixed term contracts – what you need to know Part 1
- Visa update – expanding employer sponsored pathways to permanent residence
- New rules for fixed term contracts
- New hearing test requirements for NSW workers
- Change to Labour Market Testing – New Requirement For A ‘Continuous Period’ Of Advertising
- How to avoid your Christmas party going HaYwire
- Making the most of your December!
- 2023 Business XCellence Awards
- Exploring coaching as a leadership approach
- Mastering Difficult Conversations
- Spark Festival 2023