And here we are again… we’re on the downhill run and the end of the year will be here before we know it. As we approach the end of 2023 it’s time to think back at your year, did it go as you thought it would? Is there anything you would change? It’s time to look at your systems and frameworks to make sure they are what they need to be and make sure they still serve you.
- Making HR compliance easy
- AI in HR
- Post termination restraint
- Beat the summer heat and keep your employees cool
- Eye contact – myth or fact?
- New rules for fixed term contracts – what you need to know Part 3
- New rules for fixed term contracts – what you need to know Part 2
- New rules for fixed term contracts – what you need to know Part 1
- Visa update – expanding employer sponsored pathways to permanent residence
- New rules for fixed term contracts
- New hearing test requirements for NSW workers
- Change to Labour Market Testing – New Requirement For A ‘Continuous Period’ Of Advertising
- How to avoid your Christmas party going HaYwire
- Making the most of your December!
- 2023 Business XCellence Awards