When you first dreamt of your business, was it always just you against the world? Was it the solo super business hero without his faithful sidekick or did your plan to include a team of people like Batman and Robin or the Avengers team to share to load, the dream and the success? Thinking of moving from soloist to micro business? We’re here to help. Those dreams can feel like the distant childhood imaginings once you’re locked in soloist mode.
- Making HR compliance easy
- AI in HR
- Post termination restraint
- Beat the summer heat and keep your employees cool
- Eye contact – myth or fact?
- New rules for fixed term contracts – what you need to know Part 3
- New rules for fixed term contracts – what you need to know Part 2
- New rules for fixed term contracts – what you need to know Part 1
- Visa update – expanding employer sponsored pathways to permanent residence
- New rules for fixed term contracts
- New hearing test requirements for NSW workers
- Change to Labour Market Testing – New Requirement For A ‘Continuous Period’ Of Advertising
- How to avoid your Christmas party going HaYwire
- Making the most of your December!
- 2023 Business XCellence Awards