HR Consultant – Expression of Interest
Finding the Right People for the Right Roles
Website Impact HR
Who is Impact HR?
Passionate about business’ people, performance and profits, Impact HR helps SMEs with all their people needs. Our experienced team take the stress out of hiring people, paying people, managing people, protecting people, developing people, and communicating with people so that business owners and managers can focus on making their business successful. This is a business that is ready to grow but, with an owner who understands the daily juggle of life and work. It is an opportunity to enjoy your career and your family.
What is the Role?
Our HR Consultant will be the trusted HR advisor to several SME Owners and Managers, providing them with the HR Support and guidance required to achieve their company goals. You will provide both strategic and tactical HR services across a range of industries and become the trusted “go to” person for a wide range of advice. The role will develop and maintain effective HR systems and processes for the assigned clients.
- In collaboration with the owner and client owner/managers, ensure the successful formulation the strategic HR plan to achieve the business objectives within the client’s allocated budget / hours.
- Represent Impact HR on client sites, ensuring clients are engaged and satisfied with the outcomes.
- Appropriately represent clients in HR issues as agreed with the client.
- Ensure the client businesses have appropriate systems and processes in place, or that correct advice is given relating to the needs for the systems.
- Successfully co-ordinate client hiring processes to meet agreed business needs including development of an effective on-boarding process.
- Determine, develop, and facilitate or identify appropriate Impact HR or external training to achieve improved performance across client businesses.
- Professionally support systems and procedures related to paying people within client businesses including reviews, incentive plans, superannuation, salary sacrifice etc.
- Effectively support client owners/managers to manage performance within their business including poor performance and high-performer retention strategies.
- Collaborate with business owners/managers to implement effective Work Health and Safety systems and procedures across client businesses or identify external experts as required.
- In collaboration with client owners/managers develop and implement the workforce plan suitable for the business.
- Ensure client employee files are created and maintained to meet employee, organisational and statutory requirements.
- In collaboration with the owner, develop and deliver appropriate and effective HR training to clients.
- Play an active role in determining the HR Tools and Systems offered to clients, budgets, and priorities.
- Support the successful business development processes to identify and secure new clients.
- Support the smooth development and on-boarding of team members.
- Monitor and report on all HR activities including recruitment pipelines, time to hire, training outcomes, remuneration as a percentage of revenue etc. as requested by the client and in line with Impact HR commitments.
- Ensure Brand Compliance on all internal and external documentation.
- Conduct and analyse client research, especially industry specific HR issues and solutions and internal client feedback.
- Ensure HR activities comply with relevant Acts, legal demands, and ethical standards.
- Support the continued compliance to all internal HR systems.
- Any other tasks relevant to the role as directed by the owner.
What Skills Do You Need?
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications in HR
- AHRI or other professional body membership
Work Experience and Skills
- Significant experience in at least two areas of HR, Industrial Relations, Recruitment, Training, Remuneration, WH&S, Performance Management, and Internal Communications
- Strong record of previous companies achieving targets
- Internal or external Consulting experience
- Experience working in SMEs is highly regarded
- Experience in the IT industry is highly regarded
- Ability to learn industry related software and intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong people skills
- Ability to work in a flexible, multi-tasking team environment
- Time management and prioritization skills
- Conflict resolution skills
- Attention to details
What you’ll get at Impact HR
- Join a supportive, inspiring and positive team
- No day is the same, get exposure to a variety of different HR solutions
- Give back and support small to medium businesses
- Flexible working arrangements to meet your individual needs
- Support, upskilling and ongoing learning and development
- Prestigious 2023 Business xCellence Award winners
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now, we’d love to hear from you!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need Help with Your HR?