We’re certainly on our way towards Christmas! If you haven’t done so already, it’s time to start planning the end of year work party. Teams are always keen to get festive and social with their colleagues, it’s a great way to have a lot of fun with the people you have worked hard with all year long…. But what if it all goes hAyWiRe and you are left with an awkward situation to manage?? What to do?? As an employer there are steps you can take to minimise any impact on your business and ensure everyone experiences a safe environment.
- Beat the summer heat and keep your employees cool
- Eye contact – myth or fact?
- New rules for fixed term contracts – what you need to know Part 3
- New rules for fixed term contracts – what you need to know Part 2
- New rules for fixed term contracts – what you need to know Part 1
- Visa update – expanding employer sponsored pathways to permanent residence
- New rules for fixed term contracts
- New hearing test requirements for NSW workers
- Change to Labour Market Testing – New Requirement For A ‘Continuous Period’ Of Advertising
- How to avoid your Christmas party going HaYwire
- Making the most of your December!
- 2023 Business XCellence Awards
- Exploring coaching as a leadership approach
- Mastering Difficult Conversations
- Spark Festival 2023