Running a SME during a pandemic has meant keeping a careful eye on cashflow. As a result, little changes can have a big impact if we don’t plan ahead. One such change is the annual increase in Superannuation Guarantee Contributions over the next four years. Employer contributions started moving from 9.5% in 2020 and will increase gradually to 12% in 2025. This year on 1 July 2022, employer contributions move to 10.5%.
- Beat the summer heat and keep your employees cool
- Eye contact – myth or fact?
- New rules for fixed term contracts – what you need to know Part 3
- New rules for fixed term contracts – what you need to know Part 2
- New rules for fixed term contracts – what you need to know Part 1
- Visa update – expanding employer sponsored pathways to permanent residence
- New rules for fixed term contracts
- New hearing test requirements for NSW workers
- Change to Labour Market Testing – New Requirement For A ‘Continuous Period’ Of Advertising
- How to avoid your Christmas party going HaYwire
- Making the most of your December!
- 2023 Business XCellence Awards
- Exploring coaching as a leadership approach
- Mastering Difficult Conversations
- Spark Festival 2023