DEVELOPING DELEGATION SKILLS
Delegating Effectively Training Program
Transform your business through developing your people
Increase your impact by learning how to delegate effectively
Are you frustrated with the outcomes following delegation to others? Or, are reluctant to delegate in the first place? In this program you will explore when and how to delegate to get your desired outcomes.
Who is this for?
Employees, leaders, and business owners who want to develop their skills in delegation.
What outcome can I expect?
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to
- Identify what, when and how to delegate to increase change
- Identify and avoid common pitfalls in delegation
In this course we cover
- Your delegation challenges
- Why, when and how to delegate
- Key theories and case studies on delegation including goal theory, situational leadership, the decision tree and working styles
- Action planning to apply this back in your role
- Debrief follow up session
2.5 hour short course run virtually, followed by a 1.5 hour debrief session one month later. Both session will be facilitated through MS teams or Zoom
When is the course on?
Program 2 – Tues 23rd April 9.30am to 12pm, Tues 21st May, 9.30am to 11am
What's my investment?
$550 per person. This course runs with a minimum of four people.
Impact HR offer an exciting range of coaching and training programs.