Client Relations Manager
Finding the Right People for the Right Roles
Website Active Metal
Job Title: Junior Estimator
Company: Active Metal Pty Ltd
Location: Level 3, 11 Murray Rose Ave Sydney Olympic Park NSW 2127 P.O. Box 113 Eastwood NSW 2122
About Active Metal
Active Metal are experts in transforming your space, bringing unique projects to life every day. Our team can design and install a stylish yet functional staircase that will elevate your workspace to a whole new level. Active Metal are market leaders in the design, fabrication and installation of commercial staircases and balustrades.
About the position
The Client Relations Manager will be the face of the company, building and nurturing client relationships, securing specifications, responding to client and tender enquiries, assisting with the formalizing of bid documentation, preparing, and conducting client presentations and event management.
The Client Relations Manager will provide support to the Pre-construction team and will be responsible for driving sales generation by building, growing and nurturing clients through phases of the sales journey and maintaining a strong pipeline of project leads. The role will also be instrumental in the conversion of opportunities from leads to engagement through presentation of the design and construction methodology. The role will require a high degree of passion, initiative, creativity, and interpersonal skill for uncovering new project and business opportunity.
Successful candidates’ key responsibilities:
- Nurturing existing leads to maximize business opportunities and ensure volume of lead conversions within the pipeline is achieved.
- Organize events, develop presentation documentation for specific projects and any other materials required.
- Develop, implement, and manage the strategy to target Workplace, Office and Working Environment clients including commercial tenant representatives, client-side project managers, designers, architects, and other new clients.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships with target client base – uncovering new leads and project business opportunities and converting these enquiries and opportunities into client onboarding and design engagement.
- Collaboration with the lead generation support team to facilitate successful overall company business development outcomes.
- Researching web-based platforms to support other strategies to source and secure new market leads and project business opportunities.
What we are looking for:
Successful candidates will have:
- High level of communication skills; able to pass on information clearly and concisely to colleagues and clients.
- Be a natural, confident, and professional communicator who understands people and builds powerful, long-lasting relationships.
- Strong technical skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and analysis software.
- Proven experience in client-facing sales
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including negotiation skills.
- Highly motivated, efficient and with an ability to work autonomously to meet deadlines, and with other team members as required.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Be highly driven, sales-motivated, and goal-orientated.
At Active Metal, we’re committed to delivering what we promise – and the same goes for our staff. We believe in providing a dynamic working environment that is rewarding in every aspect.
No phone enquiries, email enquiries only
Only applicants who have full work rights for Australia should apply.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
Need Help with Your HR?