DEVELOPING CONFLICT RESOLUTION SKILLS
Resolving Conflict Constructively
Transform your business through developing your people
Increase your impact by learning how to resolve conflict constructively
Are you observing unhealthy debates with no positive outcomes? Worried about how conflict is playing out in your workplace? Have people have stopped talking altogether? This program explores strategies to help you manage and resolve conflict.
Who is this for?
Employees, leaders, and business owners who want to develop their skills in conflict resolution.
What will the course cover?
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to
- Identify how you and others deal with conflict
- Analyse causes and contributions to conflict
- Apply techniques to help positively influence others during conflict
In this course you will learn
- The pros and cons of conflict
- Sources of conflict
- Your default style under conflict
- Approaches to resolving conflict
- Managing team dynamics in conflict
- Action planning to apply approaches back in your role
- Debrief follow up session
2.5 hour short course run virtually, followed by a 1.5 hour debrief session one month later to share what worked, what didn’t and look at further options. Both sessions will be facilitated through MS teams or Zoom.
When is the course on?
Program 2 – “Thur 7th Mar 9.30am-12pm, Thur 11th Apr 9.30am to 11am
Program 3 – “Thur 6th June 9.30am to 12pm, Thur 11th July 9.30am to 11am
What's my investment?
$550 per person.
Impact HR offer an exciting range of coaching and training programs.