DEVELOPING FEEDBACK SKILLS
Giving Constructive Feedback
Transform your business through developing your people
Increase your impact by learning how to give constructive feedback
Informal feedback is one of the most powerful drivers of performance. If done well, it supports others to grow. If it is delivered poorly, it can damage self-esteem and further deteriorate someone’s performance. This program provides guidelines on conducting constructive feedback conversations to progress performance.
Who is this for?
People in leadership roles and business owners wanting to develop their feedback skills to positively affect others performance.
What will the course cover?
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Identify destructive versus beneficial feedback for performance
- Apply a structured feedback model to open feedback discussions in a constructive way
- Adapt your feedback to facilitate changes and improvement in performance
In this short course we will cover
- Your feedback challenges
- Why feedback matters
- Types of feedback and getting the balance right
- Mindset – Are you giving without receiving
- Models and skills practice for starting feedback conversations
- Tips when feedback results in no change
2.5 hour short course run virtually, followed by a 1.5 hour debrief session one month later to share what worked, what didn’t and look at further options. Both sessions will be facilitated through MS teams or Zoom.
When is the course?
Program2 – Thur 29th Feb 9.30am-12pm, Thur 21st Mar 9.30am-11am
Program 3 – Tues 7th May 9.30am-12pm, Tues 4th Jun 9.30am to 11am
What's my investment?
$550 per person.
Impact HR offer an exciting range of coaching and training programs.