KEEPING UP TO DATE
‘Jobs and Skills’ Employment Summit 2022
25 August 2022
The upcoming ‘Jobs and Skills‘ Employment Summit will be held on 1‑2 September 2022.
- Keeping unemployment low, boosting productivity and raising incomes
- Delivering secure, well‑paid jobs and strong, sustainable wages growth
- Expanding employment opportunities
- Addressing skills shortages
- Improving migration settings to support higher productivity and wages
- Maximising jobs and opportunities from renewable energy, tackling climate change, the digital economy, the care economy and a Future Made in Australia
- Ensuring women have equal opportunities and equal pay
The Summit brings together employers, unions, and governments to address economic challenges. The goal: to build a bigger, better‑trained more productive workforce; boost incomes and living standards; and create more opportunities. The outcomes of the Summit will inform a White Paper with submissions invited within the wider community over the next 12 months.
Sign up for our newsletter to keep updated as we share information following the Summit on how it might affect your business and what you need to know!
More News? Sign Up for our e-Newsletter?